Best Natural Lip Balm Ever




 



Dear V.

   You gave me a tube of lanolin nipple treatment. I took it, figuring out I´d find some way of using it, like on my heels or something (after all, it´s pure lanolin). I just found out it´s an awesome lip balm. It stays on the lips, and it´s tasteless. And yes, it can be used on elbows and heels too.

                 Thanks,
                          -- E*V


   Before I got my paws on lanolin, I used Shea butter that I kept in a clear plastic coin case. It doesn´t stay put on the lips like lanolin does, but does it´s job well. The funny thing is that it absorbed a bit of my essential oil perfume, which was in the same pouch. Kinda like cross-pollination.


  Coming up: What to watch for when buying a lip balm


Photo by Niina ♥ C    


Check these out: