A Birthday Giveway! (Extended)



Dear everyone


    I am extending this giveway till the 10th of October! I will be adding a little surprise from Turkey to the prize, so put on your thinking caps and brainstorm for some taglines! Also, please do me a favour and tweet about this giveway!


Because September is my birthday month, I want to treat you all to a giveway.
You can win a Blu-Ray of Food, Inc. + a surprise from Turkey!









Want it ? Here is what you have to do:

   Suggest a tagline for Venusian*Glow. Each tagline counts as one entry, therefore please put each tagline in a new comment!  Don't forget to mention your email address (I will be using that to contact you if you win).
   What is a tagline, you ask ? It's a sentence (or two) bellow a blog banner that explains the mission statement of the blog. I really need one because the title of my blog is not self-explanatory. Yes and Yes has "because yes is more fun than no", Spousonomics has "using economics to master love, marriage and dirty dishes". Sarah Wilson has "this blog makes life better, sweeter". I'm sure you guys can come up with something good!
     Giveway open worldwide!

    You have time until the 10th October, midnight !


Check these out: